The Present and Future of High Frequency Trading at Middle East Hedge Funds Investors Summit 2012, Dubai, UAE
The Present and Future of High Frequency Trading is the topic Mr. Edgar Perez, author of The Speed Traders, An Insider’s Look at the New High-Frequency Trading Phenomenon That is Transforming the Investing World (http://www.thespeedtraders.com) and Adjunct Professor at the Polytechnic Institute of New York University will present at the upcoming Middle East Hedge Funds Investors Summit 2012, January 23-24, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai, UAE.
The Middle East Hedge Funds Investors Summit 2012 is the region’s premier meeting place for Middle East Institutional Investors, SWFs, Pension and Insurance Funds, HNWIs, Investment Houses and Family Offices. In an exclusive association with CNBC Arabiya, Middle East Hedge Funds Investors Summit 2012offers unique access to the region’s alternatives and hedge funds investors and an expert speaker faculty featuring Regional Investors, Economists, and Investment gurus, Wealth Managers, Strategists and Star Managers.
The Middle East Hedge Funds Investors Summit 2012 brings insights from top Middle East investors on how and why Middle East investors are responding as New Portfolio Managers with New Mandates post Madoff. With Middle East investors contributing on a host of influential topics and panels, attendees get real insights into what needs to be done and required by these Middle East investors to overcome the hurdles for successful hedge fund investing. Attendees hear the latest investment strategies discussed to get an in depth analysis of the Investors take on the key issues of Liquidity, Risk, Transparency, Portfolio Management, Due Manager Selection, Benchmarking and the performance of Managers, Funds and Alpha.
Mr. Perez, widely regarded as the preeminent speaker and networker in the specialized area of high-frequency trading, will cover the following themes in his speech:
- High-frequency trading definition, strategies and what it really means for investors
- Trading technology and systems that enable high-frequency trading
- High-frequency trading and SF and FoHF strategies
- Defining the impact of high-frequency trading on market structure
- Alpha-generating opportunities by trading new asset classes
The Speed Traders Workshop 2011 (http://www.thespeedtradersworkshop.com), led by Mr. Perez in the world’s most important financial centers, will reveal how high-frequency trading players are succeeding in the global markets and driving the development of algorithmic trading at breakneck speeds from the U.S. and Europe to Dubai, Sao Paulo, Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai. Highlights of The Speed Traders Workshop 2011 include:
- The first and most comprehensive initiation to the world of high-frequency trading
- Study materials provided by Edgar Perez, the author of the latest book on the subject of speed trading, and a well-known presenter in America, Europe and Asia
- Latest update on high-frequency trading in the world and current regulatory initiatives
- Techniques to detect high-frequency trading in the markets
- Key enablers of high-frequency trading in the U.S., Europe and Asia
- Proposed regulatory initiatives after the “flash crash”
- Up-to-date review of the future of high-frequency trading
Mr. Perez is one of the great business networkers and motivators on the lecture circuit; he is available worldwide for the following speaking engagements: Present and Future of High-Frequency Trading, The Real Story behind the “Flash Crash”, Networking for Financial Executives, and Business Networking for Success.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )