A who’s who of the high-frequency trading world will be joining me next week at Golden Networking’s High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 London, “Strategic and Tactical Insights for Investors, Speed Traders, Brokers and Exchanges”, March 21, forum that will provide attendees in London with the most up-to-date review of where this ever-changing industry stands through an inspiring keynote speeches and thought-provoking panels with leaders in the field:
- Professor Alex Preda, Professor of Accounting, Accountability and Financial Management, King’s College
- Ms. Arlene McCarthy, Vice Chair – Economics and Monetary Affairs Committee and Draftsperson, Market Abuse Directive, European Parliament
- Ms. Carol Clark, Sr. Policy Specialist, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Mr. Chris Skinner, Chairman, Financial Services Club
- Professor Daniel Beunza, Lecturer, London School of Economics
- Professor Dave Cliff, Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol
- Mr. David Mills, Sales Director EMEA, Azul Systems
- Mr. Giovanni Beliossi, Managing Partner, FGS Capital
- Mr. Hirander Misra, Chairman, Forum Trading Solutions
- Professor Juan Pablo Pardo-Guerra, Lecturer, London School of Economics
- Dr. Magrino Bini, Statistical Arbitrage Portfolio Manager, Millennium Partners
- Mr. Philip Stafford, FT Trading Room Deputy Editor, Financial Times
- Professor Philip Treleaven, Director, PhD, Centre in Financial Computing, UCL
- Mr. Philippe Guillot, Executive Director of the Markets Division, Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF)
- Mr. Sam Tyfield, Partner, Vedder Price, P.C.
- Mr. Stuart Theakston, Head of Research and Automated Trading, GLC
- Dr. Tommi A. Vuorenmaa, Head of Research & Trading, Valo Research and Trading
- Mr. VJ Angelo, Director, Global Markets Exchange Group
- Professor Walter Distaso, Professor of Financial Econometrics, Imperial College London
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013, “Strategic and Tactical Insights for Investors, Speed Traders, Brokers and Exchanges” (http://www.HFT-Leaders-Forum.com) will bring insights for investors and speed traders who need to protect and refine their competitive advantage in a world dominated by algorithmic and high-frequency trading. Recognized practitioners, regulators, experts, and strategists will return to High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 to provide attendees with the information they are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking.
Topics that will be discussed at High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 (http://www.HFT-Leaders-Forum.com) include the movement toward emerging markets, every time more attuned to the use of bots, the regulatory environment, how new technologies are changing the game, including a look at the upcoming regulatory changes that no doubt will be precipitated by Knight Capital’s trading glitch.
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 (http://www.high-frequency-trading-conference.com) is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )